Parenting done right
I hate that feeling when you’re not necessarily sad, but you just feel really empty and every little thing gets to you and everyone that talks to you makes you angry and you want to punch everyone in the face
DOnt shop at urban outfitters
they literally sold a blood-stained-looking sweatshirt with the name of a college that there was a school shooting at
they sold prescription-drug related accessories trying to make it cute
they sold a board game entitled “gettopoly” i should not have to explain why this is bad
they sold a super cissexist card with the T slur on it
they literally sold this shirt
PLEASE STOP SHOPPING AT URBAN OUTFITTERS
1. If you don’t feel comfortable talking to that person, don’t talk to them
2. If he’s the only thing that makes you feel special. That isn’t right.
3. If you’re best friend treats you worse than all her other friends, you’re not really her best friend.
4. Music is always going to be there for you. Always.
5. Not being jealous takes a lot of strength. Be proud that you’re trying.
6. Your mom might not let you wear that skirt. If you do, wear it for you not for him.
7. Please don’t panic when everything gets too hard, it doesn’t help at all. Count to ten.
8. It’s okay to not be okay, and it’s okay to be happy. Never let anyone make you feel bad for being happy.
9. Do what you love, you love that band? Listen to them, hang posters. You like wearing your eyeliner like that? Wear it like that. There isn’t enough time in the world to spend wasting on being unhappy
10. Sometimes you’re just gonna want to get drunk cause you’re sick of feeling and that’s okay.
11. Don’t ever feel ashamed for the scars on your legs/arms/thighs/ anywhere. They are a reminder to know you got past that moment
It’s really hard when I catch myself starring at the ground as I walk to class, thinking that if I look up all I’ll notice is people looking at me thinking how ugly I am. I’ve never been so insecure in my life.